10 Non-negotiable Responsibilities of Your Agent
1. Have a solid understanding of the current market conditions and experience in adjusting their marketing strategy if the market shifts.
2. Be able to advise you in setting the correct list price.
3. Communicate your net proceeds including all costs, taxes and fees so there are no unexpected surprises at closing.
4. Guide you in preparing your home to go on the market including staging, repairs, cleaning etc.
5. Let the whole world know your home is for sale. Advertise and market your home on internet sites, flyers, postcards and e-mail marketing.
6. Qualify the Buyer to be sure they can get to closing.
7. Negotiating on your behalf as your trusted advisor to ensure you are protected at all times.
8. Have experience in handling multiple offers to get you the highest price along with the best contingencies.
9. Be available at all times. Communicate with you throughout the process and return your calls promptly.
10. Set realistic goals and be straightforward and truthful at all times- even if it may not be what you want to hear.
Make sure any agent you consider is qualified and prepared to do these things. I'm here for you and I will deliver. Contact me today!